[thelist] Best book on creating a taxonomy?

Serdar Kılıç skilic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:07:21 CDT 2005

Hi,
You will be hard pressed to find a book on Plumtree, your best shot at
finding resources is to create a Plumtree account at
http://portal.plumtree.com. From there you will need to gain access to the
Developer Center where you will find all sorts of documentation and such.

Hope this helps.

Serdar

--
Cheers,