[thelist] Click tracking and google pagerank

Anthony Ettinger apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 00:05:09 CDT 2005

I was assuming you are using a redirect script on your
server. Something like:

Campaign ID = 001 for http://www.advertiser.com

/redirect.php?cid=001

if that's the case, you could mod_rewrite it as a
pretty url (which would help your pagerank) into
something like:

/redirect-cid001.html

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're trying to
accomplish.

www.organicseo.org has some SEO tips

Anthony Ettinger
ph: (408) 656-2473