[thelist] CF: UDF in Application.cfm not accessible?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Aug 19 13:19:08 CDT 2005

Frank,

Are you positive you are calling it from "cfincluded" files, and not file
included via cfmodule or using the custom tag format (cf_filename)?

Have you looked at putting the UDF in the request scope?

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/