[thelist] IE sending page crazy

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 20 02:49:33 CDT 2005

I am asking this for a friend (I haven't done the site) as I can't see the
reason for the problem. The problem only occurs in IE 6 Win, it seems (I
don't have an earlier version but am told it is okay; and it is okay in
Safari and FF).

The link is:
http://www.propertyvisionnz.co.nz/index.htm  (please note: no final "l"; I
point this out as there is a "cover" page up while the site is being sorted
out by the owner's developer (this is her first site).

You can see what the page is meant to look like and how it works in FF.

What happens is this:

The page flickers if you run the curser over it. I can't pick up what the
problem is. It appears that the developer has used Dreamweaver templates.

We would appreciate any assistance!

David