[thelist] IE sending page crazy

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 20 06:07:19 CDT 2005

Thanks, Burhan. I should have thought of that first myself! I put the page
through the validator myself and it came up with 16 errors. Actually, it
suggests that the errors made are usually made when using "strict" doctype
with frames. The page is neither‹it is 4.01 transitional!

The css validates, although, I think that this is minimal; it's a
table-based page and css is more cosmetics.

Thanks for your help. I'm not sure whether fixing these will solve the
problem, but we'll see.

David