[thelist] free shared css for tables?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sat Aug 27 08:44:41 CDT 2005

It's sooo wired. I contiune to search the f**king web for 4 hour now!
Every thing I can find is about how not to use table, as if table is
anemy of css. I found NO BODY write css for real tables.

I don't get it. I am working on a real table and it's the kind of table
business people see every day, and I cannot find even one single good
stylesheet to decorate it from the web. Even M$ word can decorate a
table in a dozen ways!