[thelist] free shared css for tables?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sat Aug 27 10:12:27 CDT 2005

Hassan Schroeder wrote:

> Zhang Weiwu wrote:
>
>> It's sooo wired. I contiune to search the f**king web for 4 hour now!
>> Every thing I can find is about how not to use table, as if table is
>> anemy of css. I found NO BODY write css for real tables.
>

> No, *EVERY BODY* writes CSS for real tables. Why should such style
> sheets be posted to "share"? They're designed for a specific site's
> look'n'feel, and usually part of an overall site style sheet.
>
> If you want a specific appearance for a table on your own site, you
> need to learn CSS and create that appearance yourself. In 4 hours,
> you could have done quite a bit of experimentation on your own :-)

Thank you for your suggestion anyway, but I hope you understand that
being technical is not being artistic. I won't be able to spend 4 hour
and then figure out what is commonly acceptled and beautifully colored.
The good thing (I think) in myself is that I don't pretend to be an
arist, even after googled 4 hours for different visual decoration of
tables.