[thelist] Re: External CSS does not show in Firefox 1.0.6?

Amanda Kuek amandakuek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 03:43:31 CDT 2005

So sorry everyone. After sending that slightly hysterical email, I
thought to check my Javascript Console, and there was the problem
clear as day:

Error: The stylesheet http://www.example.com/trial/example.css was not
loaded because its MIME type, "text/plain", is not "text/css".

The method I used to get around it is detailed here:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/31273#post-192232

Hope that helps anyone as daft as me!