[thelist] SEO and Dynamic URIs

Shane Miller smiller at callcenters24x7.com
Mon Aug 29 10:07:24 CDT 2005

I agree about the importance of the content.  However, the more
important point about the dynamic URIs isn't as much that the URI itself
is less SE-friendly (although in fact that's usually also true).  The
bigger concern though is whether or not the engines can find the URI in
the first place.  If there are links which can be crawled within the
content to the dynamic URI's, you're probably fine, in my experience.

Shane Miller
President
Call Centers 24x7
116 West Eighth Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
T 360.452.4527 F 360.452.5399
http://www.callcenters24x7.com

Helping Small Businesses Compete Globally