[thelist] CSS Data Table Gallery

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:22:58 CDT 2005

Following a request here earlier, where a subscriber had
unsuccessfully searched for an online gallery of styled data tables, I
came up with the following idea:

http://icant.co.uk/csstablegallery/

It is pretty much like csszengarden, only for a single marked up data table.

What I need now is people participating with an own style for the data
table. You can submit it directly on the site and I will check through
them when I come back from a training in 3 days, so please don't
expect to see things appearing immediately.

Any other comments can be added to the blog to avoid this being OT and
going on for hours here:
http://www.wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=146

regards,
Chris