[thelist] How do you extract money from people over the internet?

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:52:35 CDT 2005

One thing to remember is that there are a number of people who arent
going to be happy with anything you have to weight the good and the
bad, and take the information and make an informed decision.  :)  I
have a love/hate relationship with BroadVision, hate it hate it hate
it, no the people mind you, yet there are countless others who love it
and would never leave it. :)