[thelist] Christmas Island domains (.cx)

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Mon Sep 12 09:59:29 CDT 2005

Has anyone on this list bought a .cx domain? I'm thinking of snapping up
a couple because they still have some good ones left (unlike .com which
is almost completely saturated and .cc which seem to be quite
expensive), but there don't seem to be many registrars offering them
(123-Reg certainly doesn't) so I'm a bit wary as to whether to register
one or not. I don't need anything from the registrar other than the
ability to change the nameservers (which I would hope is a standard
feature!) because I can run the DNS, mail, web etc. myself.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
http://www.roguetory.org.uk