[thelist] js widget for ordered selection?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Sep 16 14:59:44 CDT 2005

Sorry to come in late on this... been gone for two weeks..

In January of 2003 I played around with something like this.  Not exactly,
but somewhat:

http://concepts.waetech.com/dueling%5Fselects/

It's IE only, though... sorry.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/