[thelist] Purely Web-Based CVS

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 19 03:30:30 CDT 2005

Anyone have a recommendation for a purely web-based CVS (or similar)
system? The project I am beginning now is not yet able to obtain a
dedicated server and so I can not install software on our shared server.

I have tried to use phpCollab in the past, but never really got past
just looking at it and wondering how it works. Hmmm, I wonder if I maybe
I read the docs then I would know how it works. OK, I will admit, I am
not known for reading docs much.

Anyhow, does anyone have a recommendation for such a system? I would
even take one that required doc reading, as long as it's not too much. :)

Thanks,
Hershel