[thelist] Site check: Staples.com

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue Sep 20 06:18:21 CDT 2005

I'm very confused, now. What RFCs and standards do they break? Because
the redirect works, is issued according to standards. It's not their
fault your UA chooses not to adhere. No standard or design in the world
is going to overcome a stubborn UA. The only /warnings/ thrown by my
validator are for unescaped ampersands.

Rob