[thelist] download complete verification

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:15:36 CDT 2005

Not very possible imho, you cannot know where the data goes, or
whether it has been dumped into a router which is misconfigured, did
not reach to the user due to loss of signal strength somewhere else,
or a lightning has striked the user's machine and the data has gone to
a black hole as a destination point.

Web is so asynchronous and disconnected that I don't believe it can be done.

However, the user after downloading something may execute the program
or click on a confirmation link to activate the business process.

HTH,
Volkan.