[thelist] Mint, anyone?

Jon Bennett jmbennett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:08:33 CDT 2005

On 9/21/05, Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) <peter at easylistbox.com> wrote:

>    Well, is it the DB CPU or the web server CPU?  Either way, this setup is shared, right?  There are probably a lot of other apps hitting the same resources.

I intalled 'shortstat' (which was the free forerunner to Mint) on a
shared account a while ago. I thought it was great (didn't get any
overhead issues) until I had a notice from the server saying my 25mb
mysql db was nearly full! I'd only had it installed for a couple of
months, it was crazy!

jon
ps: First time poster btw, hi to all :)

--