[thelist] OT: Dust Protection

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 23 03:56:53 CDT 2005

I live in a very dusty place. I power down all of my equipment at night
just so that I can cover everything with a sheet.

There are different products available for dust protection, like
ionizers and de-ionizers, inhalers and exhalers etc. I think if I had a
good one, it would be better than my night-sheets, as even with the
sheets, much of my equipment is full of dust.

Does anyone have any experience with such products and any recommendations?

Off-line responses are probably best, unless others are interested in
this thread.

Tip to follow in separate email.

Thanks,
Hershel