[thelist] Printing a CSS background color

Andrew Kamm akamm at demicooper.com
Fri Sep 23 10:26:59 CDT 2005

On 9/23/05 10:13 AM, "Christian Heilmann" <codepo8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd say PDF is a better option then, as you can generate them on the
> fly via XSL-FO much like you can generate web sites.

Thanks for the XLS-FO suggestion - I haven't used that before and it might
actually be ideal (probably more for future reference at this point).  Any
suggestions on where to start (I'm using PHP5)? The only dynamic PDF
generation software I've used was fPDF, but it was tough to  get the layouts
to look good and be flexible enough for lots of different data.

Andy