[thelist] Blog Submitter Pro - useful tool or annoying spam?

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 16:59:06 CDT 2005

> It is possible to make "ethical" recommendations for SEO for a blog...

> posting content that people really care about to generate genuine
interest.

Absolutely. So, while we are writing our genuinely interesting content,
we still pay attention to writing content that conforms to the search
engine model. We write short, atomic, on-topic paragraphs including
relevant keywords in time honoured 'press release' format. But isn't
this just good copy? Are the search engines just forcing us to create
better quality content?

Imo black hat techniques work for a while until they are 'plugged'.
Surely this push for high relevancy and quality of content is just
making the web a better place?

Phil Parker
Lycosa Web Services Ltd,
Email: sales at lycosa.co.uk