[thelist] Is this a list?

Kowalkowski, Lee (ASPIRE) lee.kowalkowski at hmrcaspire.com
Tue Sep 27 04:37:49 CDT 2005

Hmm, you could perhaps issue them with an n-digit random number for undo
purposes, then.  It's up to the user whether they write it down or not.

That is if you really have an issue with the JavaScript confirm("Are you
sure?"), for example:

Opera 6 has a "do not show this dialogue again" checkbox in javascript
confirm dialogues, although it seems to be dropped from later versions.  Not
sure if any 3rd-party popup blockers intercept these.  The options tend to
be OK/Cancel rather than Yes/No.  I don't know if this varies between
browsers/platforms, or whether you care.

You might prefer more control over the appearance of the dialogue box, they
can be rather ugly.  You could use a DHTML confirmation form, or just put a
simple "Argh!  I've made a mistake!" undo feature on your thankyou page.

-LK