[thelist] Prevent stylesheets from cascading

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:11:38 CDT 2005

This goes against a core principle for cascading stylesheets but thought I'd
as anyways.

Is there a shortcut for preventing a page element from inheriting the styles
of its parent?

I'm started on a web app which reuses the same UI elements all over the
place. I created templates for the look and feel of the individual
components and reuse as needed. It would be nice if these components could
be dropped on a page and have their look and feel to be entirely self
contained, so it doesnt affect any child elements it might receive or itself
be affected by its parent element.

thnx,