[thelist] Re: Flash cards?

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Oct 1 11:47:17 CDT 2005

BJ wrote:
> You do understand that the word "flash" has a totally different
> connotation among the young and geeky . . . you may get more than you
> bargained for . . .
>
> Flash cards . . . wow, haven't thought  about them in years . . .

LOL.  Flash has had many connotations for a long time.  Macromedia
didn't take that word anywhere new...  Anyway I don't know what else to
call it - a simple tool for rapid rote memorization of bits of
information.  I was more expecting a "flash card" desktop or web app,
e.g. http://www.flashcardexchange.com/ -- but I'm lazy and would rather
find a "set of cards" already made by someone else.

--
Max Schwanekamp http://www.neptunewebworks.com/