[thelist] Is this a list?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Mon Oct 3 09:41:40 CDT 2005

Shawn K. Quinn:

> This, sooner or later,
> costs the people like Joel doing it dearly, as it is grossly negligent
> behavior.

Huh?

I have a music weblog. The update tools are all web pages. I can write
new articles or update old articles from anywhere. I don't know how
*you* define a 'web site', but I'm pretty sure I understand what
'grossly negligent' means. I'm the only one with the access information
to this administrative web site. Please explain how my choice not to
incorporate accessibility into the code is 'grossly negligent.' Or, if
it's easier, you can just apologize for maligning my professionalism in
such a public manner.

joel