[thelist] Disappearing Content

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Thu Oct 6 02:44:03 CDT 2005

Asif Suria scribeva in 2005-10-05 22:12:
> problem with Firefox. The content (text) part of a
> page is sometimes not displayed unless you click on
> the link a second time. I got reports of this problem
> in the "About" page.
>
> http://www.sinletter.com/about.html
>
> Has anyone else experienced this problem before or
> know of a solution? Any other feedback after testing
> on other browsers/operating systems (Opera anyone?)
> would also be greatly appreciated.

It is strange indeed. First look the page is ok, then I click around a
bit and come there again - and no content (XP FF 1.07). Using web
developer tool bar extension's view style information it appears that
there really is no right content div. But using view rendered source
extension shows the content.

More clicking around, and the content never disappeared again.

hth
.k