[thelist] Disappearing Content

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Thu Oct 6 03:32:51 CDT 2005

> On 10/6/05 12:44 AM "Kasimir K" <evolt at kasimir-k.fi> sent this out:
>>It is strange indeed. First look the page is ok, then I click around a

Rick Faaberg scribeva in 2005-10-06 07:53:
> Why don't these threads ever end? Sigh...
>
> I'm just going to have say "bye bye" to "The List"
>
> Good luck.

Sorry Rick, I must have missed something... I mean, to me this
"Disappearing Content" thread seems quite short so far (only 7 posts),
and it also seems to be on topic. So please do tell us what is wrong
with this thread, so we won't repeat our mistakes. Consider it as your
last favor to the list, if you really must say "bye bye" :-)

thanks,
.k