[thelist] IE & JS

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Fri Oct 7 08:02:27 CDT 2005

I agree, the ideal would be to change the name, but if for some reason you
feel it is necessary to keep the name you can reference it via a variable by
passing the form in as a param using the 'this' keyword, like so:

	<form action="somepage.asp" method="post" name="submit"
onSubmit="return A_Function_Call(this)">
Then in your function you can assign a variable name to the form by :
	function  A_Function_Call(theForm)
	{
		theForm.myFieldName .....
Hope this helps,