[thelist] re: suckerfish not working in IE

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:11:14 CDT 2005

First,
 I want to apologize for posting a bunch of JS and CSS code previously w/o a
link. I can see how it would be useless, and I was tired, frustrated and not
thinking clearly :-) I am sure we have already been there.
 Secondly, still frustrated with IE, as I haven't figured out the problem
yet.
 A URL of a page with suckerfish menu code is.
http://www.fortuneinteractive.com/About.php
(top menu)
 the CSS is at :
 http://www.fortuneinteractive.com/CSS/primary.css
 JS being used for IE is at http://www.fortuneinteractive.com/JS/nav_menu.js
 lastly, even though it works in FF, I wanted to add borders below my
sublinks (the ones in blue) and get them left justified, but haven't been
able to do that either!

--
::Bruce::