[thelist] Script Timeout Problem

Bakul deshpande bakuldeshpande80 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:22:53 CDT 2005

Hello !!!!

I knew this was going to happen one of these days.  This darn page takes
just too long to process.  Can anyone help me out with this error message
and advise what (and where) I should put in the Server.ScriptTimeOut
property.  I don't have access to the IIS admin tools.  How would I know
what the default timeout value is?

----------------
The error message:

error 'ASP 0113'
Script timed out

exam.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can
change this limit by specifying a new value for the property
Server.ScriptTimeOut or by changing the value in the IIS administration
tools.

 Regards

Bakul Deshpande
India.