[thelist] ASP.NET Character Encoding

thelist at cjmarsh.com thelist at cjmarsh.com
Sun Oct 16 17:29:14 CDT 2005

Volkan

> Generally localization issues are hard to solve, cuz they are
> combinations of several components and are mostly
> platform/machine/region specific.

Thanks very much for your input. I'm off work for a few days, but when I
return I shall try implementing your suggestions. I did read some of your
posts from TheList archives before posting originally, but they went over my
head a bit. I shall endeavour to gain a better understanding of these
issues, and your reponse to my request for assistance is helping with this.

[..]

Regards

Chris Marsh