[thelist] .NET, XML, XSL and .xls

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 13:22:57 CDT 2005

I have used

Response.ContentType = "application/msword"

to generate word documents from an ASP script. The
same trick should work to generate excel output from a
.NET script.

Response.ContentType = "application/excel"

You can find an example on the following website,

http://codebetter.com/blogs/darrell.norton/archive/2004/02/12/7154.aspx

Asif
http://www.sinletter.com