[thelist] Think Opens Lampshade PHP Framework

Aaron Greenspan aarong at thinkcomputer.com
Wed Oct 19 00:04:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

My company has been using its own PHP framework, called Lampshade, when
building products for our clients for a long time. I posted something
about it on here a while back, though people may have been confused as
to what it actually was, since it was closed-source at the time. Well,
as of today, we've made it open-source under a dual license--free for
personal use, fee-based for commercial. The Free Edition's source code
is open either way. Feel free to download and take it for a test drive.

Here's a link to the press release, which links to the download page:

http://www.thinkcomputer.com/corporate/news/pressreleases.html?id=24

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron