[thelist] web based document management system

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Oct 19 18:29:43 CDT 2005

Looking for alternatives to our overblown way-more-than-we-need
proprietary document management system. I'm curious if anyone has
experience with or knowledge of something which uses a browser interface
with a database back end without proprietary plug-ins, COM objects, and
the like. We're all Microsoft here; IE is required for other proprietary
in-house tools, so IE specific stuff would be acceptable, and MSSQL is
almost certainly the db of choice.

joel