[thelist] JS memory leak detection?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:25:32 CDT 2005

> Just a note about that code you have there: The unload event isn't reliable
> for a number of reasons. Especially not in op. I suggest using
> onbeforeunload instead.

Thank you. I'll keep it in mind.

> Would be nice to see where saf comes in. If there's a single browser that
> leaks worse than iew in my experience it's saf.

I don't have a Mac, so I cannot test safari. If someone could download
the test case and run it in safari then we may have an idea. If there
is something like "safari emulator" or "Mac emulator" that I can use;
I may do the test and update the results as well.

Cheers,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/volkanozcelik/blog/