[thelist] Finishing - How to work freelance on a global scale.

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Tue Oct 25 14:01:43 CDT 2005

Hi Volkan,

One last think, to finish:

It's important gaining along the months/years' job some fix monthly incomes,
as advisment, host renting, etc.

The year has 12 months, but the real work has only 10 -at least in europe-
this means that -in Europe- August don't counts and practically the same for
July and half of December.

Even a humble freelander would like eating every day. So, knowing than even
in the middle of hollidays there is some money coming to the pocket draws a
smile in your face...

Regards from Barcelona (Catalonia)
Joan Olivé i Mallafrè
jolive at tinet.org