[thelist] Selling over the internet - UK law

Lightening oktellme at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 19:34:14 CDT 2005

lol! that's funny!
I don't know British law. Hell, I barely know American law :)

Don't take my advice till you find that out first. But... I would first write a nice note to the customer explaining the error, and asking how they would like to proceed. Offer some suggestions. Maybe offer a discount or extra gift.

If customer balks, I'd just ante up with good humor, and chalk it up to cost of education.

Hope  £35 doesn't hit you too hard in the pocket. I don't know what that translates to in dollars.

Good luck.
Laura

ps. perhaps you need to add an edit to the data entry page(?)