[thelist] Selling over the internet - UK law

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 02:22:35 CDT 2005

It seems that my client has the law on their side, although I would need
to check this with a legal expert. They would probably be able to insist
the products were incorrectly priced and legitimately cancel the
transaction.
I can see that it would be good PR for them to honour the sale, and use
the mistake as promotion.

I have not admitted liability for the problem, but I have offered my
customer some of my time (I do web promotion) for free, whatever they
decide to do. I want to be fair and honest with my client, and will help
and support them all I can through this. This is a 'good PR' exercise
for me, too.

Phil Parker
www.lycosa.co.uk
phil.parker at lycosa.co.uk