[thelist] Right click in firefox

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Tue Nov 1 04:13:19 CST 2005

> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 00:12 -0500, Robert Vreeland wrote:
>> We have a for fee private application that uses the browser for the UI.

Shawn K. Quinn scribeva in 2005-10-31 20:49:
> Firefox is free software ... so you could always make a custom version
> Or you could even write your own shell around the Gecko rendering engine.

Often the reason to use web browsers for the UI of applications is that
it saves time and cost (and is available anywhere). I'm not at all
familiar with modifying Firefox, or using XUL, (I'm probably not alone
here), so it would be lovely if you could provide some resources on how
to do that easily and quickly.

thanks,
.k