[thelist] Strange IE behavior

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:28:34 CST 2005

Thanks everyone for checking for me! I think I've got it figured out, though
it's kind of an odd solution. I went home and tried the site on my personal
laptop (with no library-specific software installed) and it crashed my
version of IE. I upgraded my copy of Acrobat 7 to 7.05, rebooted and tried
it again. No crashing. I'm going to try to upgrade a couple of the machines
that have been having the problem at work and see if that fixes them. If it
does, all is cool. Weird, but cool. Thanks for checking on it for me,
though. I guess what we've found out is that you all either don't use
Acrobat 7 or you keep it up to date!!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com