[thelist] table join for 4 tables

Unsupported Browser unsupportedbrowser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:22:28 CST 2005

I'm pretty decent with single tables and even double tables, but I have one
query that has to join 4 tables and I am lost. here is the basic gist.
 I need to look up information where table1 has a status of 10 and then I
need to get the personid from table1 and pull in the personal information
from table2, using the shippingid from table1 I need to get the address
(about 6 fields) associated with that from table3, then I need to get the
sku information from table4 using the skuid from table1.