[thelist] Creating thumbnails of websites?

April april at farstrider.org
Fri Nov 4 01:07:04 CST 2005

I'm looking for some sort of program, plugin, script or script library
that creates thumbnails of websites.  It's important to me that it
actually creates those thumbnails, and not just snags them from Alexa or
Thumbshots.org, since many of the sites will be too small to be listed
there.

Any ideas?  I'll work with any scripting language necessary but would
only be willing to put up a small amount of money for it.  The 25$/month
package at thumbshots.com is too much.