[thelist] Multilingual Sites: Best approach?

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Fri Nov 4 08:46:22 CST 2005

Good afternoon,

You must consider also, in what concerns design, that your first drafts must
be done in german.

What I mean is that english text normally should appear shorter than the
same in german, spanish, etc.

Extra space must bu considered in buttons, etc.

Also, concerning tipography, you must have all your fonts with availabilitie
for special caracthers

Regards from Barcelona
Joan Olivé M.