[thelist] Who really turns off JavaScript?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:19:29 CST 2005

--- Eike Pierstorff <eikes.lists at dynamique.de> wrote:

> So if your target audience includes the poorer
> parts of the population who depend on some kind of public access to the internet...

Good point Eike, although I think if we are writing out scripts correctly - using object detection
for example, then sure X might not work in NS4 - but it shouldn't wreck the page either. And if
it's core functionality like a DHTML menu and you have provided a fallback, you should be good to
go.

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/

A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart"! "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

Q: What do you call a muddy chicken who crossed the road two times?
A: A dirty double crosser...