[thelist] Creating thumbnails of websites?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Nov 7 10:01:45 CST 2005

Maybe not _quite_ what you're looking for, but there is an awesome
program for Mac OS X called "Paparazzi!" that takes a screenshot of a
web page and saves it as a graphic.  The real beauty of this program
is that it captures the entire page, not just the part that fits on
your screen at one time.

It's tiny, fast and free.  Can't miss!  :)

<http://www.derailer.org/paparazzi/> or check Versiontracker.

Steve