[thelist] Email Servers

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Tue Nov 8 22:29:40 CST 2005

Hello,

I manage a couple of sites and web application and have found myself in the
position of needing a dedicated email server for my clients (and  self).
Currently, I'm looking at using a godaddy virtual dedicated server as the
host. It comes with Qmail ( it is a Linux box) ,but the documentation that
I've looked at for Qmail indicates configuring it will be a nightmare for a
windows user like me.

So here is my question, two really.

1. Can anyone recommend a secure email server for Linux with a gui / web
interface that is reasonably priced (or free) ?
2. Does anyone no of a gui / web interface for Qmail?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Vreeland