[thelist] Getting all IP's

Scott Wolpow evolt at netalytical.com
Wed Nov 9 08:26:56 CST 2005

Exactly, I am holding the auctions. I only want to grant eBay'
servers the right to grab a picture off my server. I just want to
prevent someone from grabbing all the graphics off my server. If they
want to do it one at a time, fine.
Here is the scenario.
I sell on eBay. On my selling page I have my graphic. That graphic
lives on my server. When eBay creates the page it requests the image.
Hence using .htaccess I can prevent mass downloads.
Unless i am confused here.
Scott Wolpow