[thelist] PHP include & Spambots

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:14:04 CST 2005

No they should not be able to see that piece of code as that is done
on the server side of things as apposed to the client side of things.
What Spambots can see is, <a href="mailto: me at localhost.com"> link and
any other email addresses left in the content that havent been altered
to protect from spambots.

On 11/9/05, jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com