[thelist] Small Job -- Seeking a German Copyeditor

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Wed Nov 9 20:58:21 CST 2005

I am working up a quote for a new potential client, and one of the things
they are considering is whether or not to have the site in just English, or
in German and English both. I have a copyeditor that I use for going through
a site in English, but neither she nor I are able to do this task in German.
I need someone who is fluent in English as well as German, and who can do
simple copy-editing, looking primarily for correct grammar and spelling.
This isn't a business website, just a hobby site, but I still want anything
with my company name attached to it to read well. The client will provide
copy, but I always have to clean up the English copy a fair bit. I assume
I'll need to do the same with any language. ;-)

If you are proficient in both languages, and are interested, please contact
me off-list with rate information. I don't have precise information yet on
the number of pages, but an hourly rate will do.

Thank you,
Jeniffer

Jeniffer C. Johnson
OffLead Productions