[thelist] JavaScript (Ajax) question - IE [solved]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 06:32:03 CST 2005

--- Joshua Olson <joshua at waetech.com> wrote:

> Apparently "content" is a reserved word in IE.  You can't create a variable
> of that name (line 17).

Huh! Who would have thought - I cannot believe I have never run across that considering how often
I use the id 'content'. I changed the id and all ref's to 'livearea' and it works just fine.

Thanks Josh!

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/
"I was in a convenience store reading a magazine and the clerk came up to me and said "This is not a library". so I said, "All right, I will talk louder then!"