[thelist] JavaScript (Ajax) question - IE [solved]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 08:08:42 CST 2005

--- Joshua Olson <joshua at waetech.com> wrote:

> I want to amend the statement I made... it's only reserved because you also
> have an element with the id of "content".   :-)  Sorry about the confusion.

Ah...it's not a JS reserved word then (I thought that was odd). Was it that the JS interpreter in
IE got confused on what "content" I meant (tried to run a method on a DIV maybe - thus object
doesn't support method..)? It's wierd that Mozzy didn't have any problem with it whatsoever.

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/
"I was in a convenience store reading a magazine and the clerk came up to me and said "This is not a library". so I said, "All right, I will talk louder then!"